Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cool things from Frostbike.

I added more information! Will post more soon.






 













So if you didn't know I'm a bit of a Campagnolo fan. So getting to try out the new Super Record EPS was a bit of a thrill. In fact it was the highlight of my trip to QBP's Frostbike. Not only did I get the chance to ride it, I went through 3 1/2 hour training on installing and trouble shooting. The most impressive thing, out side of the function of the group. Is after its installed their is only one mechanical adjustment that is done. A rear derailleur boundary screw that keeps the derailleur from shifting into the wheel. All other adjustments are learned through Digital Tech Intelligence. You can even adjust your gears on the fly if needed after a wheel change. 2000 km per charge and 5000 charges.


IF these ever start to ship?!?! We'll just leave it at that!




No comments: